The Directorate offers services to partners in the pyrethrum industry including:
- Individual Farmers, Farmer Groups and Associations
- Government Ministries
- County Governments
- Development Partners
- Universities, Tertiary Colleges and related research and training institutions
- Private Sector Extension Service Providers
- Financial Institutions
- Dealers in pyrethrum & Other Industrial Crops and products
- Suppliers of goods and services
- Exporters and importers’ associations
- General Public
Our customers have a right to:
- Courteous Service
- Timely Response
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Access to Information
- Quality services
- Conducive environment
- Effective communication
To enable us provide better and mutually supportive service, our customers are obliged to:
- Be courteous and respectful
- Provide precise and correct information
- Provide feedback on our services
- Adhere to stipulated regulations, procedures and policies.
- Observe integrity
- Not to offer any form of inducements or bribes to our staff.
- To embrace the uptake of value addition on products/produce before reaching the market as envisaged in the Vision 2030.
- Undertake innovative, commercially oriented and modern agricultural practices.